Friday, June 3, 2011

Got my cabin today!

Yesterday was too busy to get a chance to jump on and write, but i have time right now. Its been great so far far past my expectations which were already high. I was put into my cabin today with Clark, hes from Houston. We are going to have the "scouts" in our cabin which is around 4-6th grade. They are arriving tomorrow at around 1pm so it should be pretty awesome once they get here. So far its been pretty much going over information and more information but every morning I go for a run to see whats around and i take pictures on the way. Ill try to post them tonight or something i forgot my camera in my room. Last night i was also able to see a shooting star, it feels like your in a globe at night time nothing like ive ever seen before. I have dinner in an hour, and yet still havent seen the same meal twice, and every meal has been really good. I played tennis also last night with Kyle from South Africa, while by the courts i got to see the 30 horses they have here. Thats it for now, hope to get the pictures up soon! = D

1 comment:

  1. You might gain a few pounds with the 5 star food you are eating!

    ReplyDelete